The Scalpel was developed as a specialized blade bait for ashallow precise presentation around cover. The light weight of the Scalpel coupled with easy spinning blades allows the bait to hang high next to cover when slowing your retrieve down. Quick bursts of speed produce a distinct pop when the blades break the surface. These combined characteristics allow for a greatly varied retrieve that can be woven tight to Muskie holding cover triggering strikes! The Scalpel really shines boat side on the outside hang of the figure eight. Six years in the making and hundreds of development hours, this bait has produced multiple fish over 30lbs!
• 9” long narrow profile that Muskies can’t resist.
• Double Mag 7 blades, powder coated with base color and durable clear top-coat.
• .063” wire construction with looped articulating joint allows the bait to flow with changes in retrieve direction.
• A flat trajectory on retrieve allows the bait to easily ride high in the water column above cover keeping the blades thumping at slower or during varied retrieve speeds.
• Two 7/0 Mustad hooks for reliable hookups.