It's the top and the bottom that make the...
Stan's Slip Bobbers now have a metal top and metal bottom. These features make the bobbers unique from all other bobbers on the market.
The permanent top with a .038" hole:
- Eliminates the need to add a plastic bead to your line
- Allows the line to pass through the stem freely
- Is small enough to stop your bobber knot
- Allows your bait to quickly fall to desired fishing depth
- Will never wear out
The removable metal bottom:
- Eliminates line from wearing groves into stem
- Is removable for easy line insertion
- Allows bobber to be used with or without metal bottom
- Keeps weights from damaging stem bottom when casting